- Baby baths (#notears shampoo? Liars.)
- Diaper changes (2.5kg* of poo in one week)
- Nursery rhymes and lullabies (Stinky Winky Bąky Star)
- Feeding and burping (the Chinese would be pleased)
- Fashion styling (future Top Model)
- Dozens of pictures and videos captured and saved in Clouds
- Baby ID and Baby Savings Account, because #ModernFamily and #WinterIsComing
These were some of our adventures in the first couple of weeks of Zoë’s life. It’s not been easy on Wanda playing the role of mother, wife, and housewife all at once…but someone’s got to do it 😛
Fortunately, the Ideal Woman found me; I’d like to pen in an offhanded thank you to the trials and tribulations I dated between 2004 and 2014 – 10 years of roaming the wilderness, and I ain’t even Jewish.
Being a parent is just as complicated and magical as I’d always imagined. In addition, Zizou had a double medical checkup today, and all the results were positive.
My daughter is healthy and my wife loves me.
Dreams do come true.
Instagram – @Zoe.Temilola or @FakeAjebutter