- Rocking a baby to sleep every night is a very effective way to build up biceps and triceps muscles.
- Never carry your baby while her diaper is off. Nope.
- Once you become a dad, your favorite shirt automatically becomes “the shirt she threw up on that time”. Same goes for your second favorite shirt.
- Contrary to popular opinion, changing diapers is the easiest part of life with a newborn (to be fair though, our daughter is quite well-behaved, so I can only speak for her).
- Getting a baby to enjoy baths takes practice.
- Scientists say babies don’t dream. Somebody lied.