(in no particular order, but I’ll leave the best for last)
- falls asleep in my arms.
- wakes up in the middle of the night, sits up in bed and talks to herself till she sleeps off. Well I do hope she IS talking to HERSELF.
- doesn’t cry during bath time even when water flows down on her face.
- stinks up the room but there’s nothing in her nappy, only memories of a fart.
- gives me a panda-hug just because.
- sleeps throughout a flight.
- sleeps throughout a wedding ceremony.
- sleeps while I’m trying to kill a boss on Xbox (you catch my drift regarding sleep).
- shows interest in books.
- dances and sings on beat to the music in her head.
- entertains herself in her playpen as long mommy/daddy smile at her once in a while.
- shares lunch with me and we don’t even make a mess.
- lets us dress her up without breaking a sweat.
- gets tired of throwing her toys on the floor just to see how fast I can pick them up.
- gives me a big wide smile when she sees me in the morning or when I get back from work.
- wakes up in the morning and goes to bed at night healthy, happy, and hearty.